BN Bank is a Norwegian commercial bank based in Trondheim with a branch office in Oslo. With 50,000 customers and total assets of NOK 48 billion, the Bank offers a wide range of banking services to businesses and individuals. On the private market, BN Bank is known as one of the best deposit products providers, and is among the best in terms of mortgages. On the business market, the Bank specializes in commercial property. BN Bank is the first Norwegian bank that offers ability to become a customer in just a few seconds.
The client was looking for a reliable partner to develop a new software solution for online ordering that would make it possible for potential customers to join the bank and to set up new bank accounts over the Internet in the shortest possible time.
By using a new software solution, banks can give new customers full access to the Internet banking in just a few seconds. A potential client needs only a BankID and a code calculator for electronic authorization which are widely spread in Norway.
Infopulse has done the following to achieve the established goals:
- Built a Global production team
- Established a process that allows developing mature solutions in a short time
- Built a competence in integration of many external and corporate services.
The customer was very pleased with the outcomes delivered by Infopulse:
- Short time-to-market has been achieved by involving high-qualified specialists and using open frameworks.
- Development in a distributed team significantly reduced the cost of development.
- Flexibility has been reached by using a multilayer architecture and cutting-edge technologies.
- The developed solution has been customized and implemented for 20+ banks in Scandinavia.
- J2EE, IBM Websphere,
- Jetty, Spring, JSF