8,000 applications, 5 participating countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Estonia), 70 partner companies, 130 of the best projects in the finals, and record-breaking prize fund (over UAH 500,000) are just part of the figures about the Golden Byte championship of computer talents with Infopulse as its title sponsor.
Changing the World
The presented solutions have been assessed by a jury of experts from leading IT companies, including our colleagues Volodymyr Tereshchenko, Delivery Manager (Startup Challenge nomination) and Dmity Sigov, Head of Game Design.
Ukrainian IT market needs such competitions, which allow gifted students to show themselves and draw the attention of IT companies. We want the Championship to give birth to new starts that will bring Ukraine to the leading position in the global IT industry.
Championship nominations and winners
- Startup challenge (software projects)
- Networking technology (nomination for system administrators)
- Mobile development
- Game design
- Character design (game characters creation competition)
- Web design
- Short movie
- NoSQL expert (database management applications competition)
- Junior competition (for children from 10 to 14 years old)
- Grand Prix: a tour to the Silicon Valley (USA): Studium team
- Special Prize: Estonian team
We are honored to be the title partner of a championship of such level. Information technologies are already changing this world, and we believe that each participant of the Golden Byte will be able to make their contribution to make it better and create additional value for people. We wish all talented participants to fully unlock their potential and put their ideas in interesting and break-through projects! Our company, in its turn, will be happy to support young professionals and see them among our team members.