On February 9, 2016, Infopulse has released the newest version of PACE Suite 3.5, an effective, full-scale, and easy-to-use application packaging software, updated with many long demanded features.
The updated functionality of PACE Suite 3.5 brings the following application packaging and deployment features:
- VMware ThinApp packages
- Integration with Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012
- Patch Package Creation
- Package Complexity Estimation
- Generate Custom Package Reports
- Advanced Quality Assistant
Read more about these and other PACE Suite 3.5 features.
Along with the new functionality, Infopulse introduced drastic changes to the PACE Suite pricing and licensing policies.
Starting from February 2016, Infopulse is offering its clients one product, that includes all functions regardless of the license type. Moreover, all new licenses are perpetual and include one year of free Maintenance Service.
- A Freelance license can be used by freelance engineers, providing application packaging and virtualization services to their end customers.
- An Enterprise license is the primary choice for a business of any scale, looking for an effective and cost-friendly application packaging software to solve internal packaging or software migration challenges.
- A Service Provider license is intended for the companies aiming to increase their business opportunities and offering software management services to their clients as well as having their internal packaging needs.
Infopulse started developing PACE Suite in 2009 to meet their in-house application packaging needs. In 2012, the company introduced the solution to the market as an effective replacement of the discontinued market leader, Wise Package Studio.