Kyiv, December 3, 2010 – Infopulse sponsored the 5th Ukrainian Information Security Group (UISG) meeting. This event united more than 50 leading specialists in IT security management to exchange their experience.
We are supporting UISG from its first days. We believe UISG raises awareness on IT security issues among common users, corporate sector and Ukrainian governmental institutions. UISG shifts the level of IT security in the country. Participating in community activities have already became tradition for Infopulse.
Though information security management is one of Infopulse competence areas, it is extremely important for our company to keep dialog alive and give the room for discussions. Gleb Pakharenko, IT security manager from Infopulse Ukraine moderated the meeting. Here are the main subjects covered by active members of the community, in their speeches:
- “IS processes implementation” by Glib Pakharenko, Infopulse Ukraine
- “Managing network vulnerabilities” by Vladimir Ilibman, Cisco
- “IT Risk Management”, Alexei Jankowski, PWC, vice president of ISACA Kiev Chapter
- “Building an effective process of information risk management”, Vladimir Matviychuk, Ernst & Young, party ISACA
- “The use of digital certificates” by Igor Kravchuk, MTS
- “Managing remote work” by Aleksander Chubaryk, Checkpoint
Ukrainian Information Security Group (UISG) – community registered in the LinkedIn group by interested persons in information security market in 2009. UISG brought together more than 500 Ukrainian specialists in IT security management. More detailed information about the conference can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/uisgua/konferencii/sobranie-uisg-5