Make Your Business Smarter with SAP Solutions and Services
With the help of our experienced industry specialists, we bring your business and IT into a perfect sync and draw a way to your future success. Your benefit is our knowledge of global industry best practices. Our experts in business transformation will help you to align technology, processes, and people with your corporate goals.
With our proven SAP development skills and knowledge, you can connect to the latest breakthrough technologies. Get the best of the three newest SAP technologies: in-memory computing (HANA with its groundbreaking processing speed), mobility, and analytics, including enterprise performance management (EPM) and GRC – governance (enhanced risk strategy), risk (embedded risk management), and compliance (improved costs and processes).
With Infopulse, you can unlock the full power of your SAP solutions. Prepare your IT landscape for real-time business and cut down TCO (total cost of ownership) by reducing complexity, improving efficiency, and lowering infrastructure costs. Integration, enhancement, migration, upgrading, optimization, support and maintenance – Infopulse is a full lifecycle solution provider with an array of technology services to accelerate your business.
Custom Development Services
Let us create your individual SAP solution to solve your unique business needs. Infopulse provides support at every step from concept to development to maintenance – thus, for completely new developments or the smooth migration of an existing custom application from its legacy environment to an SAP platform.
All shapes of deployment, including rapid deployment, so that your standardized solution can be up and running in a matter of weeks. From traditional on-premise solutions to the latest mobile and cloud applications – our experts deploy solutions quickly and cost-effectively.
Superior Engagement Services
Let us manage your overall technology environment – while you focus on your core business.
Technologies we use
- SAP ERP – FI, CO, SD, WF, MM
- SAP BW, BI, BO
- SAP HR
- SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Basis Administration
- SAP ABAP, Web Dynpro ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver – SAP PI (Process Integration)
- SAP Mobility (SAPUI5, Neptune)
- BusinessObjects, Analysis for Office
- QlikView, eCATT (testing), Crystal Reports
Who Needs SAP Services
- Companies that use SAP in daily business operations and decide to outsource SAP Support Services because of restructuration or other reason.
- Companies that migrate operational activities from local business applications to SAP and require different types of project support: Scoping, Functional and User tests, Data take over, and Post-go live support.
- Companies on consolidation stage that migrate all SAP operational activities to corporate standards and require support in terms of local legislation, tax specifics, print forms, and customer-specific development and adaptation.
- Companies that need one-time functional support or customer development support in specific areas that could not be covered by local on-site consultants.