Infopulse takes over full responsibility for the administration of the SAP systems, including the SAP Basis system and application support, to ensure trouble-free operation:
- SAP installation, migration, maintenance, release upgrades, backup and recovery
- SAP system landscape configuration, support, and monitoring
- SAP integration and performance tuning
- OS and DB support
- Overall technical troubleshooting
Process and System Integration
While implementing SAP ERP in a large company, there is a possibility that not all departments and business-critical processes can be mapped to the SAP ERP solution.
In this case, it becomes necessary to integrate between the SAP and such pre-existing non-SAP systems through SAP NetWeaver PI and other recognized middleware solutions.
SAP Solution Manager
To reduce time and minimize the risks of the project, we are using SAP Solution Manager, which automates the process of support, training, and documentation of the projects.
We offer on-site and remote assistance to solve day-to-day problems reported by SAP system users:
- Operational management support
- Support of SAP system users and selected business processes
- Periodic monitoring of the application activities
- Development and customization related to change requests
- Handling maintenance problems with guaranteed SLA
- Full documentation
- Consultations, workshops, and trainings
- Localization support by covering country-specific legal requirements in Taxation, Accounting, and Reporting processes