Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Java) in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
We offer the opportunity to collaborate in professional and challenging environment in telecommunications sector.
Future specialist will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise.
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- Understanding and experience using agile principles (Scrum)
- Good knowledge of Java core
- Experience in test automation for API/backend scenarios
- Experience with GIT, CI (Jenkins), Maven or equivalent
- Understanding benefits of using automated testing and only when applicable
- Experience with UNIX
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document, provide estimates
Will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Jira, Zephyr for Jira
- We expect the IT Test Engineers to be team players in an international team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Pro-active communication in case of questions, issues, improvement proposals etc., is crucial
- Travelling to the HQ in Brussels on a regular basis shouldn’t be an issue (once borders are opened)