Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
In order for BICS to enforce their international coverage we are looking for a Senior Java Fullstack Developer, who will join an existing team which mission is to evolve existing set of applications for managing part of business, related to selling different types of phone numbers (Cloud Numbers, B2B market).
This includes a back-office web-application (JSF), external portal for customer (AngularJS/React), public REST-API and some internal REST-based-services for number portability, address management, emergency services.
Areas of Responsibility
- As a part of a team of 5 Developers + 3 QAs + 1 Business Analyst + 1 Scrum Master + 1 Product Owner, active participation in development, analysis of requirements and building of solution (including participation in development of new internal mainly REST-based services, refactoring of existing codebase, working on reduction of technical debt and helping with improving of applications quality)
- Experience in Java 8 and above, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA
- Knowledge of Webservices: being able to write and design RESTful APIs according to best practices
- Knowledge of Design patterns & clean code principles, with focus on writing testable and tested code
- Good knowledge of Oracle databases and being able to read complex SQL queries
- Good level of English, communication is key in successful teams and we expect developers to be able to communicate with other teams and stakeholders
- Additionally we use the following technologies in our projects, Jenkins, Maven, GIT and sonar
Will be an advantage
- Experience in Microservice architectures or refactoring process towards a service based model
- Performance tuning experience
- Test Driven Development experience
- Agile mind-set; team player, being constructive and positive minded, who values collaboration and openness
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to estimate and commit on a plan of realization