Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented Middle/Senior Data Scientist to join our team and collaborate with our German customer in digital media domain.
Our Customer is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 67 television channels, 10 streaming platforms and 38 radio stations. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes channels in Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary, Spain.
Current project is focused on Data Platform development based on Innovative Google Cloud Platform services.
Main goal of the platform is to collect, process and analize real time data from different broadcasting services – to provide recomendations for the end users regarding their prefferred content.
Areas of Responsibility
- Data analysis
- RestAPI services
- Setup docker containers
- Tests writing
- Train models for embeddings
- Find approaches that can fit to the task
- Implementing approaches
- NLP: item2vec, word2vec
- Collaborative filtering
- Recommendation based on context
- Cross domain recommendations
- 2+ projects’ experience with machine learning or advanced analytics
- Quantitative academic background (maths/physics)
- Knowedge of Python 3, Git, Docker, Kubernetes (in general), Google Cloud
- Pytorch, FastAPI, Poetry, Pandas, Numpy
- Gensim, Logging, Graphs
- Proven aptitude to work with unseen technologies
- Customer-oriented approach