Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior .NET Developer.
With our customer, we develop software that is related to document management systems for various governmental departments and municipalities in Norway. We are working in distributed Norwegian-Ukrainian teams on different products, which together make up a leading solution in the Norwegian market.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, test and document applications and services using the .NET and .NET Core, and Net 5 platform
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
- Analyse requirements and take part in architecture design, code optimization and refactoring legacy code and patterns
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with .NET and C#
- Good knowledge of OO programming and application architecture
- Experience in web services development (WCF, OData, Rest)
- Experience in developing Windows services
- Experience with databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Expertise in three-tiered web-based software development life cycle, IIS
- Knowledge of Agile practices and processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Level of English – Intermediate and above
Will be an advantage
- Experience with MS Service Bus, Rabbit MQ or other messaging systems
- Experience in multi-threading programming and distributed systems
- Experience in DevOps practices and\or SRE
- Experience in Cloud development for MS Azure
- Experience in Kubernetes administration (AKS)
- Experience in implementing the architecture of microservices and\or good understanding thereof
- Experience in implementing Cache strategies and\or working with Redis
- Experience with ELK stack products