Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior Java Developer in our Ukraine offices or remotely.
Our customer is a SAP company which is a leader in business applications production. The project is related to IoT and Manufacturing Execution Systems. While mostly being a custom development, it also has an integration with ERP services. Some tasks presuppose front-end development of the functionality; basically, it is a full stack development with approximately 80% of back-end and 20% of front-end functionality. We use Oracle and Hana for data storing and processing. We apply Scrum and Agile Software Engineering practices including User Story Mapping, Unit Testing and Test Driven Development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cooperate with remote/distributed teams from multiple countries and time-zones independently
- Resolve complex issues in collaboration with the team
- Improve and align your own working methods with the team as well as share expertise and lessons learned
- Create documentation on technical designs and architecture for others
- Adapt well to priority changes
- Manage your own development process following product standard and coding guidelines
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience in working with Spring Boot 2 and Spring Data
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- REST, SOAP
- JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber
- Git, GitHub, Gerrit
- SQL Oracle/PostgreSQL/MS SQL
Will be an advantage
- Experience with HANA DB and Liquibase
- SAP cloud foundry