Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as DevOps Engineer in our Kyiv office/remotely.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide DevOps support for international development teams: Sweden, Norway and Europe
- Automate CI/CD processes
- Create Terraform scripts to automate the deployment process
- Provide advisory support on AWS resources deployment, configuration and utilization
- Work closely with customers/ developers on automation
- Linux System Administration (Setup, Deployment, Configuration & Troubleshooting of hardware & software features (kernel, kernel modules, kernel drivers, applications, bootloaders, firewalls, permissions, etc.)
- Good Network knowledge
- Development of ansible playbooks and roles and Python modules
- Interaction with internal and external git repositories for opensource and proprietary projects
- Configuration and deployment of cloud technologies (Kubernetes, kvm, helm, operators, etc.)
- Configuration and deployment of IaaS solutions (aws, gcp, etc.)
- Managing defects, stories, tasks, requirements in Jira
- Integration and testing of different components and ingredients