Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes specialists to join our project as Python Developer (Cloud) to join our AWS delivery team. Our project is cloud-based financial planning and analysis solution. It helps our Client to plan financial scenarios and evaluate the effects on business – calculate profit, plan resources, forecast profitability and identify financial risks.
Infopulse team performs the development of the data integration layer of the solution.
Technically, we utilize Amazon Web Services infrastructure to perform data transformations and loads between Customer’s source DB system and target platform where end-users interact with Web User Interface. Back-end based on AWS stack of technologies, using AWS Glue, S3, Aurora DB, Neptune DB, API Gateway, Elastic Search etc. It will provide capabilities to integrate data from different types of sources, store it, provide access to data for front-end and down streams through set of APIs.
We are following a methodology based on Scrum and Agile. Team performs an iterative development with Estimation, Planning, Retrospectives and other ceremonies. All project information is stored structurally in Backlog in a form of requirements, development documents and Test Plans. We directly interact with project stakeholders from the Customer side daily.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop Lambdas and APIs using Aurora DB, Elastic Search and Neptune DB as a data sources
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer in enterprise projects
- Knowledge and practical experience with Python
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Neptune DB, Gremlin (GQL)
- Experience with AWS platform
- Basic knowledge of AWS stack of technologies: Glue, Step Functions, Aurora, Lambda, SageMaker
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Azure Cloud services