Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Production Engineer in our Ukraine offices and remotely.
The Production Engineer (PE) position has responsibility for deploying and configuring the application on customers staging and production systems.
In this role, the PE will act as an Engineer to setup, configure and integrate the platform.
The PE also works to troubleshoot and resolve issues\tickets as they are found during testing from customer or implementation teams.
This position reports to the Manager\Director of Production Engineering.
Areas of Responsibility
- Deploys the application to the customer environment including the cloud being used
- Deploys the packages to the customer environments
- Works to troubleshoot and resolve the issues during the deployment and any related tickets
- Politely interacts directly with end users
- Documents ticket resolution for future reference
- Searches available documentation to resolve tickets
- Investigates application and system configuration
- Performs database queries to research issues
- Escalates tickets to the appropriate teams
- Conforms to the daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for PE’s
- Periodic travel (once in 6 months or more)
- 4+ years of SQL Server knowledge or any other RDBMS
- Knowledge\ Experience in writing the SQL Queries to access the data from the databases
- Knowledge\ Experience in SQL Server profiler for performance tuning
- Knowledge\ Experience in IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Knowledge\ Experience in Windows and Unix Server environments
- Knowledge\ Experience of open source databases like mysql, posgreSQL is a plus
- Understanding of OS\network\firewalls is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 4+ years’ experience managing SQL Server based applications
- 4+ years’ experience performing end user support
- Comfortable using Windows applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Education and/or Experience Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or another related field is required