Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Senior DevOps Engineer.
In this role, you will be part of a team, leading the cloud transformation for the entire unit, and you will get the opportunity to use the latest technologies and create disruptive innovations. If you thrive on making a significant impact, you get to the right place.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and develop the infrastructure for hybrid-cloud deployments
- Lead automation for CI/CD pipelines for hybrid-cloud services
- Build tools using clean & reusable code for managing production infrastructure in the cloud efficiently
- Build reliable systems at scale
- Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance, and reliability
- Being a cloud evangelist: lead the change to a “cloud mindset”
- Work with various teams from different domains – Backend, Frontend, Big Data, etc.
- Work with a broad tech stack: GCP ecosystem – GCP, Azure, VMWare, K8s, Docker, BigQuery, Dotnet NetCore, Terraform, and more
- 5+ years of DevOps experience supporting large scale, highly available production software systems
- Extensive production *NIX experience and shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge of k8s
- Experience with at least one configuration management/automation system (Terraform/Ansible/Puppet)
- Experience with at least one CI/CD tool (Azure Devops/GitHub Actions/ArgoCD/Flux)
- Experience with Powershell, and Bash
- Experience with cloud technologies – GCP is a plus
- Expert knowledge of modern observability/monitoring systems
- Proven experience in leading projects from design to production
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Working in a global organization with geographically distributed product and technology locations
- At least Intermediate level of English