Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is seeking an experienced, passionate Copywriter with the focus on B2B IT sector to create various digital and print marketing content. This person is expected to develop content that drives the highest customer engagement and satisfaction to accelerate product growth on the global scene.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide copy for:
- Dedicated product website pages;
- Blog (articles, news, interviews, release news);
- Link building (guest posts, press releases, rewritten copies);
- Case studies, eBooks, white papers;
- Social media and email marketing;
- PowerPoint presentations, brochures, product flyers;
- Landing pages 8. Online advertising (AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Conduct preliminary research on given topics (IT-security, data protection, automotive compliance, application packaging)
- 3+ years of work experience developing professional business content (IT segment)
- Advanced level of English and flawless literacy (mainly written) is mandatory.
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Advanced communication skills (your performance will depend a lot on the communication with other Infopulse teammates)
- Persistence in reaching established goals within deadlines
- Multitasking and prioritization of several assignments based on business objectives
- Readiness and willingness to complete a test writing assignment (paid)
Will be an advantage
- An avid interest and/or background in IT and the Technology industry
- Knowledge of MS Office, Ahrefs, Hemingway App, CopyScape, Grammarly
- Experience of working with the US/EU, DACH markets
- Knowledge of German
When applying, please provide a selection of your TOP 5 articles on similar topics, mentioned above.