Team Lead (.NET)
Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Remote Ukraine, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr, Remote Bulgaria, Remote Poland
Infopulse invites talented professional Team Lead (.NET).
Our client, LivePerson develops and manages an Online Experts advice platform of over 60 thousand experts in hundreds of categories and has millions of clients that get live advice.
Be part of a strong team and enjoy the business environment of a robust product and the benefits of belonging to an excellent company.
We are looking for an extremely technical and mission-oriented specialist who can execute in scrum development teams and design and develop products in accordance with product requirements. This position requires an excellent team player attitude and good communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage SCRUM team while still coding 50%
- Provide the team technical assistance by performing root cause analysis
- Discover and develop new technologies and lead the architecture solutions design
- Be part of the R&D management team reporting to the R&D Manager
- Perform Code Reviews
- Produce quality products on time to meet our business goals and deliver a high quality, secure, stable and high-performance product
- Managing and improving team processes, quality and deliveries
- Experience in leading a group of 5+ software engineers and QA's
- Experience in driving people in an Agile environment and setting up Scrum processes
- Experience in customer's and user's communication
- Experience in large scale and high traffic online Web applications
- Experience in C# Programming (.NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5)
- Experience with WCF/WEB API and REST web services
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience in developing web applications for mobile browsers
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be an advantage
- Experience in ASP.NET (Web Forms and/or MVC)
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience in Clouds (GCP)