Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing team as a Middle/Senior Business Analyst. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented Analyst with a deep commitment to success to become a part of our Technology Delivery Studio. This is a great chance to get involved in one of the international projects, connected with the development of the latest business applications.
Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assess a business’s needs via business process analysis
- Analyse system and business requirements for clients
- Gather and facilitate business process discussions, solution design and documentation, configuration, test, and end-user support
- A strong will to learn new technologies and concepts
- Experience in writing user stories & acceptance criteria for multiple business processes in Agile development methodology
- Practical knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology
- Knowledge in Agile software development
- Experience with MS SQL database structuring will be a plus
- Working with SAP, Analysis for Office is an advantage
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and mentor/direct others
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with both internal development teams and external clients
- English - upper-intermediate