Junior ServiceNow Administrator/Developer
Remote Bulgaria, Remote Poland
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our team as a Junior ServiceNow Administrator/Developer remotely in Poland and Bulgaria.
Join our Team as a ServiceNow Consultant / Administrator and help our customers to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain competitive edge!
We offer you a challenging position with excellent career development opportunities. So, do you have earlier experience as a ServiceNow developer or consultant? Are you ready to dive into the center of events?
We are waiting for you to help us accelerate our growth!
Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily administration, troubleshooting, and resolution of any issues arising in the ServiceNow environment
- Сustomize, configure, and support solutions of the ServiceNow platform such as ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Service Portal, Workflows, Scoped Apps and/or other related functionality
- Assist in the review, design, and improvement of ServiceNow process and procedures while adhering to ServiceNow best practices, enforcing out-of-the-box functionality
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow system, including managing users, maintain user and group roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Work with workflow automations, User Interface (UI) policies, data polices, actions, business rules and client scripts
- Assist in development of technical and design approaches and collaborate with technical/functional resources at a team-level on development and configuration best practices and activities
- Contribute to Agile engagements, utilizing agile methodology appropriate to ServiceNow deployment and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing and collaboration activities and initiatives
- At least 1 year of ServiceNow administrator experience with various modules within ServiceNow
- Experience with supervising and inspecting code migrations between instances, as well as providing feedback to technical resources on approaches to remediate assigned defects
- Experience in creation, modification and maintenance of glide scripts used primarily for system automation
- Ability to create, modify ACLs, business rules, before/after rule scripts etc.
- Ability to create and modify tables, forms, lists, workspace views, flows, and actions
- Experience in creation and modification of clone profiles and cleanup scripts
- Experience in management of scale group/user/role
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance, if necessary
Will be an advantage
- A passion for advising and guiding business customers and other IT leaders on how to get the most out of ServiceNow and for learning the latest product features
- Certification in ServiceNow System Administrator and/or completed training in ServiceNow System Administrator
- Experience with various modules within ServiceNow
- Ability to create and modify platform oriented Automated Test Framework (ATF) scripts
- Experience with DevOps using ServiceNow in an end-to-end product release pipeline