Cloud Solution Architect
Frankfurt, Remote Germany
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our team as a Cloud Solution Architect in Germany and deal with deliveries for our key customers across Europe.
This role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and innovative applications for custom and product solutions within regular Microsoft stack as well as its cutting-edge innovative sectors.
The location for the new Infopulse office will be in the Frankfurt am Main area.
Although based at a regional and/or home office, domestic and sometimes international travel will be a part of the role, including travel outside of the normal working hours and being away from home for periods of time.
Areas of Responsibility
- Providing technical and architectural leadership within Microsoft stack and Azure related projects
- Analyzing business needs/requirements and providing valuable suggestions in terms of implementation effort and product outcome
- Providing and verifying estimations for various scopes of work
- Contributing to technical presales: technology selection, PoC engineering supervision, architecture, estimations and non-functional requirements definition
- Leading technical design sessions with development teams
- Providing input to the development of the project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach and deliverables
- Providing assistance and consulting to establish technical backlog
- Contributing into technical procedures and standards, architectural documentation and diagrams
- Analyzing solution provisioning, cost-efficiency and suggest optimizations
- Providing support/guidance to the development teams during analysis, development and testing processes
- Providing team structure recommendations, participating in hiring team members
- Support other departments in customer projects
- Reflect, tune and adjust internal working to increase productivity
- Mentoring technical leads and developers
- Making audit in Microsoft and Complementary technological stacks, prepare reports and presentations
- Observe market regarding technologies
- At least 3 years of experience with distributed architecture design, on-premise/cloud/hybrid deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP or others)
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and appropriate technologies: Docker containers and Kubernetes
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with different development paradigms OOP/FP, object-oriented design (OOD), domain-driven design (DDD)
- Understanding different architectural styles and use cases: Monolith applications, Event-driven services, Microservices, CQRS, ES, Actor services, Big data, Event streaming, etc.
- Deployment techniques, designing CI/CD pipelines and IaC automation tools
- Monitoring services and metrics: ELK, Prometheus or alternatives
- Scripting technologies: Bash/PowerShell, etc.
- Fluent both in German and English
- Strong customer-facing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Take responsibility, make decisions and take the initiative in your area of control
- Ability to cooperate effectively in international distributed teams
- Be creative, coming up with new ideas and solutions