Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Product Owner, to our Sales Digital Enablement team for our respectable client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Reporting directly to the Digital Product Owner, within the Sales Operations team, the Junior Product Owner is in charge of supporting the user community by handling in first line their questions related to the business processes and usage of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) tools, developing trainings, animating the user community, and managing multiple maintenance functions of the Tools used by the sales community (salesforce - Sales Cloud module and DocuSign CLM).
Areas of Responsibility
- Communication and Training
- Define and execute a training plan related to both the CRM and CLM tool
- Develop and maintain up to date all training material (Quick User Guide (QUG), videos, exercises for training, …)
- Create a dynamic user community by stimulating interaction and user engagement through various tools (chatter, surveys, etc...)
- Execute and keep up to date the Communication Plan related to the new development / enhancements of the Digital Sales platforms (communication via email, via pop-up in the CRM tool, via Chatter, …)
- User management and support
- Onboarding of new users
- First point of contact for the user community to support them in the usage of the Sales Cloud functionalities (e.g. create reports, dashboard, manage opportunities, .. )
- Handle the first evaluation of the tickets related to CRM and CLM platforms (bugs, change requests, incidents, …) to address their resolution
- Management of tickets to be handled by the CRM team
- Data Management
- Data Quality maintenance: Run activities to ensure the right level of the data quality in the CRM and CLM tool (e.g. accounts/leads merge, contacts clean up, contracts data check, … )
- Data cleansing: analysis and execution of data cleansing activities when needed (e.g. during a data migration)
- Developments & enhancements
- Support tech team by providing the necessary info for development or bug/ incident resolution
- Drive and execute UAT/ Demo ( by involving end users, if needed)
- Support the post-release validation and related activities
- Support the Digital Product Owner for:
- The definition of activities and the creation of the overall plan (activities pipeline)
- Maintaining the overall plan according to priorities and sprint planning
- User stories creation and validation
- Basic Knowledge of the sales processes
- Knowledge of the logic behind a CRM tool
- At least 2 years of proven experience managing a CRM Tool
- Preferably with System Administration skills
- Usage of Salesforce, Sales Cloud module is a plus
- Experience in animating user communities
- Experience in the data management / analysis (advanced MS Excel skills)
- Ability to create training videos and other communication media, including the usage of Video editing tool (Ideally Camtasia)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with a Contract Lifecycle Management tool (preferably DocuSign) is a plus