Strong Middle Automation QA Engineer
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Strong Middle Automation QA Engineer at one of the company offices. Our customer Bosch Security Systems is located in Germany (Munich).
We are looking for a QA engineer to join the existing team responsible for the development of new features for existing, industry-leading product on the market.
The product is Bosch Video Surveillance Management System (BVMS) – an enterprise level distributed client-server application with rich UI and friendly usability.
Our team cooperates closely with Bosch leading architects and developers and delivers immediate business value to the customer.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze requirements and take part in architecture design
- Carry out the development/maintenance of automated UI tests to cover all possible scenarios (tests are coded in C# with the use of xUnit.net, FlaUI libraries)
- Assure excellent level of quality of the Bosch BVMS software
- Understanding of IP network specifics will be an advantage
- Experience in IP hardware setup will be an advantage
- Experience with TFS, TFS Test manager will be an advantage
- Agile methods
- Good command of English