Lviv, Remote Ukraine, Remote Poland
Infopulse welcomes a talented Regulatory Advisor, a professional who will join Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS remotely.
As a Regulatory Advisor at BICS you provide day-to-day regulatory support to the BICS business to ensure compliance with relevant regulation with regards to cloud numbers in all countries where BICS is present or intends to be present.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide end-to-end analysis and support to ensure compliance and follow-up of local telecommunication/electronic communication law and other relevant regulations
- Provide practical regulatory/legal guidance and support to the business to develop its country footprint expansion and service offering strategy
- Work with National Regulatory Authorities (NRA) and other authorities, in existing footprint countries and countries where BICS intends to expand, to achieve compliance with applicable regulation. Tasks would include the creation of legal entities or branches, filing for license or notification and reporting, in close collaboration with the business and where necessary in co-operation with an appointed (Belgian or local) external counsel
- Interact and work with different departments within BICS (product, security, sales …) to ensure full compliance and provide ad hoc support in M&A files
- Pro-actively work on regulatory compliance in BICS’ footprint countries and take or recommend necessary measures to address potential risks for BICS and its customers
- And in general: maintain up to date knowledge of local, regional and international legislation and regulation, impacting the BICS’ services, more specifically CloudCom services (though you might as well be consulted for other services e.g. IoT)
- Regulatory experience in Telecom is a must
- You have a pro-active mind-set and are solution driven
- You have a hands-on mentality to solve issues we have not come across yet in terms of regulatory concerns and challenges to set up numbering business (or other business) in a specific country
- You are a real team player and can work effectively in virtual, cross-functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
- You can work independently
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English