Events and Sponsorship Manager
Lviv, Remote Ukraine, Vinnytsia, Remote Poland
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join the team as an Events
and Sponsorship Manager.
The Events and Sponsorship Manager is responsible for the annual events & sponsorship plan which translates strategic company goals into annual portfolio of external opportunities (conferences, exhibition show, thought leadership opportunities, events, etc.).
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- You research & identify the opportunities which can serve as a platform to relay the desired BICS’ message to the market. You decide upon the level of participation to successfully achieve the objective (brand establishment, product positioning, company positioning, etc.)
- You negotiate sponsorship agreements with industry organisers so as to achieve BICS’ strategic objectives and optimize the spend with respect to the available budget
- You build up and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
- You establish quantifiable evaluations & processes for follow-up and ROI assessment of the sponsorship investments. You evoke timely cross business-unit responses/feedback and communicate with management and stakeholders in this regard
- You ensure the process management of leads generated through industry event activities, ensuring tools and processes are established to clearly input and follow up in Sales Force, linking to event ROI
- You are responsible for the overall Sponsorship Budget
- You manage all logistics and deadlines pertaining to event participation, sponsorship and customer events (artwork submission, supplier order forms, registrations, shipment dates, marketing materials shipments, invoicing, accommodation for larger and customer events, customer gift orders, transportation, audiovisual set-up of venue, catering, location scouting, etc.) including the direct communication with customers for customer event invitations, customer visa support assistance, attendance, on-site requirements and follow-up
- You populate reports which monitor the effectiveness and measure the results. Guarantee the good working of processes and if needed remove inconsistencies and recommend corrective actions
- Marketing branding activities include working with graphic designer, printers, stand-builders, etc. to ensure appropriate branding of BICS externally
- Master’s degree and 3 to 5 years of experience with events and PR. Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Excellent organisation & coordination skills
- Assertive and able to manage several internal and external stakeholders
- Good stress management skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)