Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented Junior Support Engineer to join our project at our Zhytomyr office.
Areas of Responsibility
- Communication with European customers (phone, email, IM)
- ITSM tickets handling and dispatching
- Remote user support
- Infrastructure monitoring and reaction according to the documentation
- Solving incidents in IT area: performing basic troubleshooting and event correction according to the defined procedures
- Prioritizing and escalating incidents (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- 24/7 shifts customer support
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013-2016 and Windows 10 OS
- Basic experience with Active Directory
- Familiarity with LAN\WAN administration
- Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge of ITIL or alternative frameworks
- Experience managing tasks and issues in a ticketing system like JIRA
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking
- Customer and service oriented behaviors in every day interactions
- Flexible and self-initiative.