Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our company as an Senior .NET Developer/Architect at Kyiv office.
Our Client is a self-grown company in Fintech, helping millions to access credit in countries all over the world.
The main solution is a platform for information exchange within the banking and non-banking sectors that provides organizations with the ability to store and distribute information and intelligence.
Areas of Responsibility
Communicate with Architects to discuss technical and technological principles, methodologies, procedures and specifications and to use them during the implementation.
Implement business requirements to meet the defined criteria for system integration, feasibility, performance, and maintainability.
Participate in refining the requirements, as well as in implementing, testing, and maintaining the product.
Cooperate with each team towards achieving the company’s and client’s goals, ensuring that smooth and efficient service availability is maintained, improvements are coordinated, and that client’s requirements are incorporated into the products.
The core responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Cooperate with analysts, architects, testers and other staff
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading existing software
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Maintaining the products and code base once they are up and running
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Providing estimations for projects/RfCs
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Keeping abreast of technology trends and developments
- Profound knowledge of C#, .NET
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with AKKA.Net is an asset
- Profound knowledge of MS SQL
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other message broker
- Experience with CouchDB is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and methodical approach
- Experience with Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM)
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English.