Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is inviting professionals to join our project as a Junior Bid Support Specialist and help the Senior Engagement Manager to maintain client relations.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensuring client satisfaction and manage client expectations
- Processing all issues and escalations if they appear from the client side
- Managing financial part of the cooperation (rates, contractual positions, costs, budgets, etc.)
- Managing contracting and invoicing process
- Preparing P&L reports
- Active participation in pre-sales and business development activities
- Managing bidding process
- Managing commercial offer preparation
- Helping in the organization of meetings and presentations to attract new clients
- General understanding of project management, IT operation and software development processes
- General understanding of Microsoft stack technologies
- General understanding of Cloud technologies (Azure, Office 365 – preferable, AWS – desirable)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good leadership and people management abilities
- Proactive, result-oriented personality, ability to think broadly
- Strong commitment to producing business values for both Infopulse and the clients
- Fluent English (German or French would be a good additional advantage).