Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a .NET Technical Lead in our Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Kharkiv and Odesa offices.
We are looking for a highly passionate and results-oriented .Net Technical Lead to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
The project, which boasts of 500,000 users, is a global application for audit, operating on Azure and open to 79 countries.
You will get
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, an opportunity to join a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with Customers on software architecture solutions and business requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team of 5+ developers
- Maintain high standards of software quality and ensure timely performance within the team
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Provide expert advice on industry and application trends in analyzing and planning current and future IT needs
- Define, introduce and ensure the use of software development tools and methods to enable agile-focused continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated testing capabilities
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing applications when needed
- Strong knowledge of technologies and programming languages (C#, ASP.NET WebAPI, Owin, ADO.NET, MS SQL)
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID
- Transact-SQL, experience in relational database design
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure KeyVaults/Blobs/WebApps
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Managed Service Identity
- Strong level in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box while defining sound and practical solutions
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.