Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
We are looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join the project in the field of auto electronics. You will be part of an international team on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Embedded software development in automotive project, agile team of 35 developers
- Design and verification (review, code analysis, unit test, interaction test) based on requirements
- ASPICE process compliance
- Degree in computer science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- C++, QNX, functional safety
- Structured and goal-oriented attitude as well as strong communication skills
- Appropriate experience in embedded development, incl. experience in process maturity models (preferably including functional safety requirements) and its implementation
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is advantageous.