Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Test Automation Engineer at one of our Ukrainian offices: Kyiv, Odesa, Lviv, Kharkiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia.
We are looking for an experienced test level automation engineer to design, develop, update and run tests for our StorNext via our test automation harness. High-level duties include converting test suites to automated standards, creating and designing new test suites and executing them for release qualifications.
Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM) is a leading expert in data storage, archiving and protection. Infopulse has worked with Quantum for many years on creation and testing of software for robotized tape libraries and high-performance file systems.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Functional and system-level testing on a variety of platforms, setting up system configurations (hardware and software), testing high-availability fail-over systems, and upgrade testing across all supported platforms
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure platform and configuration level control across all system releases
- Work closely with the fellow test engineers and developers to document, diagnose, and correct problems
- At least 3 + years of experience in automation testing
- Minimum BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Linux (RHEL and SUSE), Windows and MacOS
- Experience with Python, Unix Scripting
- Experience with Perl will be an advantage
- Web or Wiki development
- System Administration experience
- Experience with version control and CI tools such as Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins
- SAN, Fiber Channel, SCSI, ISCSI, APIs, Ethernet
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Extreme focus on test automation, test development and Agile test methodologies.