Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Poland is inviting talented professionals to join our project as an UX Designer for our respectable client, TietoEVRY, in our Warsaw office.
TietoEVRY is one of the largest IT companies in Europe with 24000 specialists that provides services to customers all over the world.
Banking industry is changing through digitalization, customer expectations and new regulatory requirements. Every day our developers, architects, designers and other specialists fulfil customer needs and create new ideas to help the banks, we collaborate with, to become even more efficient to match the increased competition.
Digital Banking Services Department develops user-friendly solutions for the banks’ customers, internet banking and mobile bank solutions. We are 100 experts with high competence in product development and delivery. There is a high demand for our solutions, and we need to increase our capacity.
We look for a creative UX designer who can design user journeys and user-friendly end-user solutions based on customer needs.
Areas of Responsibility
You will have an overall responsibility for interaction design, which includes describing how the system’s functionality is made accessible to the user (navigation), and how individual functions are executed (interaction). Also, a UX designer is responsible for the layout and visual design of GUI, including the use of colours and media elements, based on the company’s GUI guidelines.
You will be responsible for:
- System’s ability to meet user’s needs – usability
- Usability testing and universal design
- Analyze and describe user needs, involving the users of the application and international SMEs
- Define system’s behaviour and information flow, including designing screens, navigation between screens and navigation between existing systems and new solutions
- Define the use of interface components (buttons, menus, etc.), visual design and colour schemes
- Describe GUI in specification documents and manage GUI requirements
- Review and ensure that the visual design is following the company’s GUI Guideline or the chosen visual design and guidelines after the client has been developed
- Plan, conduct and analyze usability testing, to measure application usability and investigate whether the form fulfils user needs and expectations
- Contribute to improvement of the design system
- 2-3 years of experience as a UX designer, including education in interaction design
- Well-developed skills in Sketch, Axure RP, Adobe Suite, Invision and openness to exploring other useful tools
- Experience in guidelines and design systems
- Interest in side by side cooperation with analysts, product managers, developers
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Secure communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-playing skills
- Upper-intermediate \ Advanced level of English
- Readiness for business trips.