Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Business Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 2+ years of Business and System Analysis
- Fluent spoken and written English
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with SharePoint, .Net, MS Project, SSRS, SSIS is an advantage
- Experience in programming and project management is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project Manager and Product Owner
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Resistance to stress, ambitiousness, positive thinking
Areas of Responsibility
- Planning BA activities for the project
- Defining business needs and solution scope
- Requirements engineering – eliciting complete business and solution requirements using various BA techniques (User Stories, Use Cases, Workflow Models, Data Flow Diagram, Data Model, Prototyping, etc.).
- Communicating requirements to the stakeholders
- Managing solution scope
- Planning and execution of user acceptance testing
- Promoting effective teamwork and spirit of partnership
- Proactive escalation of issues and risks to Delivery Manager or Engagement Manager
- Assistance in issue resolution and risk mitigation.