Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our long-term project and to work full time as a Python Developer at one of our offices.
Our client Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM) is a leading expert in data storage, archiving and protection. Infopulse has worked with Quantum for many years on creating and testing software for robotized tape libraries and high-performance file systems, used by NASA, Amazon and others, and ensuring storage of petabytes of data.
Areas of Responsibility
- Developing on the backend of APIs and infrastructure for our hyper-converged products (HyperConvergence Management/Video Surveillance/HyperConverged StorNext)
- Participation in daily meetings with customers
- Finding solutions and fixing the problems together with the QA team
- Python development experience (we are using Python 3.6, CherryPy, pylint, pytest)
- Knowledge of Linux, bash scripting, KVM, GitLab pipelines
- Experience in setting up CI/CD
- Experience in building RPM files
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience in developing and integrating RESTful web services
- Deep understanding of security principles