Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join us as a Senior C++ Developer. We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for developing a new product as well as for fixing bugs of existing products, serving the expanding big data, NAS, virtualization, replication, and file systems market.
Quantum Corp. leads the world in helping users collaboratively solve some of the world’s hardest computer challenges. Whether its wrangling Petabytes of data for cutting-edge movie production, managing global content production workflows, exploring new sources of energy, or managing oceans of content and blending collaborative high-speed workflows with cutting-edge object storage, Quantum has the tools and technology to help you engineer the solution that works now – and preserves your work for decades to come.
You are applying to an exceptional team that contributes to enhancing our position as a proven global expert in data management.
Areas of Responsibility
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code for Primary Storage products
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Investigating and resolving issues in existing products related to application workflows, cross-platform interactions, and new operating systems
- Minimum 8 years of combined education and experience including 5 years of C++ programming (with OOAD)
- Kernel and user space programming experience in embedded environments (Linux)
- Experience with Python and Linux shell programming
- Experience with SAN and Ethernet networking technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Will be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in C++ with Python experience
- Knowledge of and experience with file system technology
- Interfaces with special purpose file system APIs and web services required
- Experience in working in an Agile environment using CI/CD methodologies.