Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our long-term project as a Front End Developer (Angular 7+).
We are looking for an experienced and responsible engineer to be part of our expert team dealing with the financial middleware systems also in connection with core-banking migration for one of top 20 largest world banks (German department).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (experience in Agile methodologies will be an advantage)
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management and customer
- Experience with TypeScript and EcmaScript 6 (2015)
- Experience with Angular 7+ and Angular components/material
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of RxJS
- Proficiency in Sass (.scss specifically)
- Proficiency in Angular CLI
- Experience of building front-end applications with a component architecture
- Experience in integration with API/Microservices
- Cross-browser layout
- Unit testing
- HTML 5, CSS 3 and responsive design
- Git, Jenkins and Atlassian tools
- Strong communication, technical and remote collaboration skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills.