Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior Software Test Engineer in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
We offer the opportunity to collaborate in professional and challenging environment in telecommunications sector.
Future candidate will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- Experience with UNIX
- Familiar with API testing
- Understanding and experience using agile principles (Scrum)
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document, provide estimates
- Ability to define Test Strategy, planning and quality level needed to go live with the product
- Experience with management of testing processes on project from initiation till closure
Will be a plus
- Experience of BI/ETL/Data/Reporting testing
- Qlik Sense knowledge
- Familiar with Jira, Zephyr for Jira
- Ability to manage maintenance of testing environment
- Test automation experience (knowledge of Java core)
- We expect the IT Test Engineers to be team players in an international team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Pro-active communication in case of questions, issues, improvement proposals etc., is crucial
- Travelling to the HQ in Brussels on a regular basis shouldn’t be an issue (once borders are opened).