Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Telecom team is looking for a social and creative Sales and Account manager with an innovative, business-oriented and technology-driven mindset.
You are not afraid to take on a challenge, and we will provide the best possible support to make sure that you succeed. We offer you the opportunity to play a key role in our professional and ambitious Business Unit, and the challenge to accelerate growth within Telco domain (Operators, DSPs, Vendors, Media).
We invite you to join our fantastic team passionate about what we do, how we do what we love and what value it brings to our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales and Account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
Areas of Responsibility
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks, as well as participate actively in Pre-sales and Up-sales activities for business development
- Drive customer strategy per respective telecommunications segment
- Participate in meetings and presentations to win new clients
- Centralization of services portfolio and competences ownership
- Manage bidding process
- Liaise with respective Infopulse service lines to support service offering
- Qualification of opportunities within Telecom domain
- Perform supervision over projects and deliveries portfolio
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience in Telecom and IT domain
- Familiarity with modern technologies and trends: IoT, Cloud, Wireless technologies, Security, Blockchain, ML, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to producing business values for both Infopulse and the client
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry and Understanding of Telecommunications market and its segments is essential
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems is preferable;
- Proactive, result-oriented personality, ability to think “outside of the box”
- Motivated team player