Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Junior/Middle Software Test Engineer in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
This project involves the evolution of SMS tooling feature sets, routing optimization, and integrating new products and billing models. Participation in this project would enable seeing how testing efforts help improving users’ daily lives, making SMS tools usage effortless and intuitive, and actually improving telecommunications.
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document, provide estimates
- Experience with API testing
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding and good experience working according to agile principles (Scrum)
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Jira, Zephyr for Jira
- Experience with UNIX
- Test automation experience (knowledge of Java core)
- We expect the IT Test Engineers to be team players in an international team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Pro-active communication in case of questions, issues, improvement proposals etc., is crucial
- Travelling to the HQ in Brussels on a regular basis shouldn’t be an issue (once borders are opened)