Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Poland is hiring talented professionals for long-term cooperation as a Senior Full Stack Developer with focus on front-end technologies in our Warsaw office. Our owner and customer is TietoEVRY – one of the leading IT services and software providers in the Scandinavian region. TietoEVRY has more than 10,000 customers across the private and public sectors. You will be collaborating in product development teams delivering progressive services in B2B and B2C trade. We offer a high degree of independence and expect you to take collective responsibility for team deliverables.
TietoEVRY Data-Driven Services is delivered by 220 employees serving more than 4,000 customers in both private and public sector. We develop our own solutions using modern tools and software and continuously innovate new functions and services in collaboration with our partners and customers. We provide a multi-channel solution, infrastructure and service for eCommerce transactions and services based on more than 70 of the largest public and private data registers in Norway. Continuous development of our services and data analysis platforms is embedded in our strategy.
Areas of Responsibility
- New code development based on latest technological stack
- Test-Driven Development for easier Product Maintenance
- Analysis of User feedback to improve UX of the app even further
- Development of new UI portal sections and new solutions
- Soft skills: team player, communication, ownership / responsibility
- At least one of the frameworks (VueJS, Angular, React) – VueJS is currently used
- Java 8+ (full-stack capability is required)
- REST approach
- Git version control system
Will be an advantage
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Testing frameworks
- Experience in pair programming
- Be a good team player and a good communicator
- As a part of product development teams, be open-minded to new skills to learn
- Take responsibility, make decisions and take initiative in your area of control
- Be creative, coming up with new ideas and solutions