Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Quantum Corp. leads the world in helping users collaboratively solve some of the world’s hardest computer challenges. Whether it is wrangling Petabytes of data for cutting-edge movie production, managing global content production workflows, exploring new sources of energy, or managing oceans of content and blending collaborative high-speed workflows with cutting-edge object storage, Quantum has the tools and technology to help you engineer the solution that works now – and preserves your work for decades to come. You are applying to an exceptional team that contributes to enhancing our position as a proven global expert in data management.
We are looking for a Data Storage Automation QA Engineer responsible for new product development and bug fixing of existing products to serve the expanding big data, NAS, virtualization, replication, and file systems market.
Areas of Responsibility
- Functional and system-level testing on a variety of platforms, setting up system configurations (hardware and software), testing high-availability fail-over systems, and upgrading testing across all supported platforms
- DevOps Responsibilities such as creating and maintaining a toolset to generate load on systems under test and visualize their problems with graphing tools, suggesting improvements to the current toolset
- Developing technical specifications, their planning and execution
- Preparing high-quality pre-assessed bug reports
- Working closely with the fellow test engineers and developers to document, diagnose, and correct problems
- Provide usability feedback of new and existing features
- 4 + years of experience
- Minimum BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Linux
- Any experience in Python, Ansible, Unix shell scripting, C++, Cypress, Selenium, Node.js, Go, Java will be useful
- Experience with version control and CI tools such as Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Understanding or interest to work with S3 or NFS protocols will be an advantage
- Extreme focus on test automation, test development and Agile test methodologies
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills