Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a CRM Specialist.
We offer an opportunity to cooperate in professional and challenging environment in telecommunications sector, and to join BICS team on both national and international levels.
Areas of Responsibility
- Reporting directly to the CRM Advanced Analytics Manager, within the Sales Operations team, the CRM specialist is in charge of supporting the user community by handling in first line their questions, developing trainings, animating the user community, and managing multiple maintenance functions of the CRM Tool (Salesforce – Sales Cloud module).
- Communication and Training
- define and execute a training plan
- develop and maintain all training material up to date (Quick User Guide (QUG), videos, exercises for training, )
- create a dynamic user community by stimulating interaction and user engagement through various tools (chatter, surveys, etc.)
- execute and keep up to date the Communication Plan related to the new development / enhancements of the CRM platform (communication via email, via pop-up in the CRM tool, via Chatter, )
- User management and support
- onboarding of new users
- first point of contact for the user community to support them in the usage of the Sales Cloud functionalities (e.g. create reports, dashboard, manage opportunities, )
- handle the first evaluation of the tickets related to CRM platform (bugs, change requests, incidents, ) to address their resolution
- management of tickets to be handled by the CRM team
- Data Management
- data Quality maintenance, running activities to ensure the right level of the data quality in the CRM tool (e.g. accounts/leads merge, contacts clean up, )
- data cleansing, analysis and execution of data cleansing activities when needed (e.g. during data migration)
- CRM Enhancement
- support tech team by providing the necessary info for development or bug / incident resolution
- drive and execute UAT/ Demo ( by involving end users, if needed)
- support the post-release validation and related activities
- Support CRM Manager for
- the definition of activities and the creation of the overall plan (activities pipeline)
- maintaining the overall plan according to priorities and sprint planning
- user stories creation and validation
- Knowledge of the logic behind a CRM tool (also basic)
- Usage of Salesforce (ideally Sales Cloud module), preferably as Administrator
- Experience in animating user communities
- Usage of MS Office 365 (especially Excel and One Note)
- Ability to create training videos and other communication media, including the usage of Video editing tool (Ideally Camtasia)
- Experience with Agile methodology