Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing team as Middle/Senior SQL Developer. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented Developers with a deep commitment to success to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a DB Developer
- Deep understanding of relational database concepts and SQL
- Experience with query performance optimization, good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with one or more RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2005+, Oracle, etc.
- Basic knowledge of C#, .Net Core will be an advantage
- Ability to work well in a distributed team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, workflow, and technologies
- Well-developed technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willingness to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.