Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes a talented Junior/Middle Azure Engineer to become a member of Cloud Operation Team. The successful applicant will possess a solid understanding of Azure products and be able to troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, and configuration problems across Azure and On-Prem.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide implementation and support services for Microsoft Azure related technologies, traditional Windows Server environments (IaaS) and Serverless solutions (PaaS + SaaS)
- Perform IT support related to technical issues involving Microsoft core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft and VMware
- Develop, document, and understand internal IT processes and procedures
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Create and maintain system documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communicate with the customer to keep them informed of incident progress and notify them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Support and troubleshoot basic network and firewall issues
- Minimum 2 years of experience with IT and cloud computing principles
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing end-user support for Microsoft Azure technologies
- Knowledge of IaC and Cloud PaaS / IaaS issues (MS Azure, AWS would be an advantage)
- Well-developed written and spoken communication skills in English