Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a C++ Developer at our Lviv office.
Our client Quantum Corp. (NYSE:QTM) is a leading expert in data storage, archiving and protection. Infopulse has been cooperating with Quantum for many years on creating and testing software for robotized tape libraries and high-performance file systems used by NASA, Amazon and others, and ensuring storage of petabytes of data.
Quantum is looking for an engineer eager to develop and support their enterprise NAS product. NAS (Network Attached Storage) is more than just NFS and SMB, it’s any protocol or interface that can send data to network shares. Additionally, access to user data must be highly available, secure and scalable.
Our ideal specialist is a professional with a solid understanding of software engineering and best practices of developing extensible and maintainable enterprise-class software. Also, we want someone who’s eager to learn. Technologies used in our product include Samba, FTP, Webservices, directory services (Active Directory and LDAP), Kerberos and DNS.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and support Quantum’s NAS and Appliance Controller product
- Participate in architectural decisions and implementation of new product capabilities
- Collaborate with the team to deliver enterprise-ready products
- Attend and actively participate in Agile “standup” meetings
- Estimate schedule duration and report on progress towards goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with C\C++ and Python (or desire to learn)
- Knowledge of how to use Open Source project is desired
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability
- Ability to cooperate in a distributed environment where peers are spread across regions
- Four year BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical area
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience (MS/MA in lieu of less, direct industry experience).