Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
We are looking for a Devops&Site Reliability Engineer for collaboration in the field of auto electronics. You will be part of an international team located on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Setting up, maintaining and monitoring our CL-tooling (Atlassian)
- Administrating users and managing licenses
- Providing support for our CL tooling making sure it is all round connected to Azure and AWS for service deployment
- Cloud service operation
- Creating dashboards and alerts in Splunk
- Setting up and maintaining our cloud areas in the Bosch lot Cloud (CF-based), Azure and AWS
- Supporting monitoring services (within Office hours)
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Proficient user in English
- Experience as DevOps and in management of CI toolchain
- Experience in release management of services in cloud environment (deployment, configuration)
- Experience staging and testing
- Experience in running cloud services and incident management in this environment
- Experience with Java programming language as well as with current development tools and REST services would be an asset.