Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is looking for enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented Delivery Manager with deep commitment to success to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio.
Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or appropriate educational or professional experience and/or qualifications is required
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven expertise in managing the delivery of mid-to-large enterprise applications
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical abilities, negotiation/presentation skills, and organizational/planning abilities
- Ability to drive teams to reach a consensus, and have enthusiasm for applications delivery
- Well-developed project management and team management skills
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
- Creativity – be able to think outside the box; use knowledge gained from prior experience, education, and training to solve issues and remove barriers to project development
- Drive for results – maintain constant awareness of projects and clients; keep product owners focused on short and long term milestones
- Advanced leadership and management skills
Areas of Responsibility
- Cooperating with Engagement Manager and BSAs to ensure that business needs are clearly understood and that technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business
- Cooperating with Architects to develop deep understanding of scope and feasibility of technical solutions
- Managing the day to day decision making involved in project for all offshore deliverables
- Seeking ways of increasing efficiency of application development
- Ensuring that resources assigned to projects meet deadlines and are focused on the right activities. Monitoring progress and status of deliverables and communicating development status as required
- Escalating issues, risks, and decisions to the Engagement Manager or other stakeholders as necessary and develop mitigating actions. Escalating issues proactively
- Ensuring that standards, procedures, and methodologies in the delivery life cycle are followed
- Ensuring that all offshore project resources are focused on the effort they are aligned to, and closely monitoring workload
- Promoting effective teamwork and spirit of partnership
Will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server /Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile (Scrum or SAFe) development processes is preferred
- Experience in programming is an advantage.