Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Junior QA Engineer at our Kyiv office. Our customer Gecko is located in Norway. In Gecko, we develop software related to document management systems for various governmental departments and municipalities in Norway. We have distributed Norwegian-Ukrainian teams that are developing different products, which together constitute a leading solution on the Norwegian market.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze requirements
- Apply effective and relevant test design techniques to create and prioritize test cases and corresponding test suites
- Create reports on defects
- Provide effective test coverage that corresponds to given requirements
- Collaborate with the development team
- 1 year of experience in manual testing based on test cases, testing of bugfixes and release testing (GUI level)
- Good understanding of testing process methods and concepts
- Experience in testing on lower level, using tools like Postman or SoapUI is a plus
- Being a quick learner, being self-motivated, independent and efficient
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.