Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing team as .NET Developer.
Our customer is a Norwegian invoicing product company. The company provides the platform for medium and large business and is a leader in customer-oriented customization. The solution manages the integration with leading financial and procurement systems.
As the Customer Care team expands, we need a new expert to maintain platform customization upon customer needs and change order requests. You will be able to make solution more efficient in scope of customer’s internal processes. Customer clients base is constantly increasing – 40 new clients every year. Customer Care team covers the whole lifecycle of handling incoming invoice. You are hands-on at any step involved in the workflow.
Our goal is to bring the platform to the new Customer satisfaction level.
Areas of Responsibility
- Designing and developing module-oriented and extensible code
- Building a high-quality code in trending coding practices
- Solving development tasks to cover customization requirements brought in second level tickets
- Requirement analysis and code refactoring
- Maintaining application, both on client and server side
- Debugging integration between application and the customer’s ERP system
- Developing change order requests in application
- Dealing with incoming invoice interpretation maintenance and automation
- Strong expertise in .NET Framework , .NET Core
- Strong skills in Object Oriented concepts in software design
- Performance optimization
- Ability to leverage the quality level with code reviews
- Ability to form POC introducing technical approaches
- Integration/Unit testing experience
- Technological stack:
- .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, ASP.Net Web.API
- Angular 1.6
- MongoDB, MS SQL, Elasticsearch
- Azure Cloud Computing
- Hangfire for background tasks
- SignalR Websockets
- .NET Identity
Will be an advantage
- External systems integration experience (Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/D365FO/D365BC, SAP, SAP BO, ShipNet, Visma Business/Global/.NET) would be a huge plus
- Experience using profiling tools, such as Stackify.