Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professional to join our project and to participate as Middle/Senior .NET Developer. You will be part of an international team at EVRY – one of the largest IT players in the Nordics, presented in 50 cities across the Nordic countries, and participate in innovative projects.
EVRY Public is a software house specialized in giving our public customers the best solution in case management and filing systems in Norway and the Nordic region. EVRY helps its customers create competitive advantages through digitization. We assist in every aspect of strategy development, prioritization and development of technical solutions for implementation in the organization and realization of gains.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, test and document applications and services using the .NET and .NET Core platform
- Promote good design principles such as code reuse, modularity and extensibility
- Analyze requirements and take part in architecture designing, code optimization and refactoring legacy code and patterns
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with .NET and C#
- Good knowledge of OO programming and application architecture
- Experience in web services development (WCF, OData)
- Experience in windows services development
- Experience with databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Expertise in three-tiered web-based software development life cycle, IIS
- Knowledge of Agile practices and processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- At least intermediate English
Will be an advantage
- Experience with MS Service Bus or other messaging system
- Experience in multi-threading programming and distributed systems.