Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Manual QA Engineer. We are looking for an experienced and responsible engineer to be a part of our expert team developing the complete and modern tool for invoice scanning and capture, as well as interpretion and validation of invoices, PDF and other paper documents. It can identify and interpret item lines from invoices, and can be delivered both on-premise and as a cloud solution.
Captured documents can be forwarded to Invoicing system for workflow, retrieval and archiving.
The successful candidate will be able to participate in product development and migration to cloud.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design QA strategy according to business requirements
- Perform manual testing
- Collaborate with customer product owner, customer engineering team, BA units, Team Leader and Project Manager
- 4 years of professional experience in Web manual testing
- Proficiency in functional testing
- Proficiency in performance, stress, and security testing
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (experience in Agile methodologies will be a strong plus)
- Strong communication, technical and team collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and customer
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be an advantage
- Experience in autotesting
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.